Woke is the perceived awareness of issues concerning social & racial justice. The terms first appear in the 1860 presidential election to oppose the spread of slavery. Erica Badu & The Black Lives Mater movement champion its use today.
20% of your payment goes to support The BLACK LIVES MATTER movement.
- hand stamped letters
- gold plated chain: adjustable 16" -18" length
- jeweler's brass
- customize: add on charm options
- avoid contact with harsh chemicals
- remove to sleep
- clean with gentle soap & water
- Shine with a jewelry buffing cloth