Ring Size Chart
To find an approximate ring size, measure the width (diameter) of a ring you currently wear. Or measure the circumference of your finger with a strip of paper or a string. Then find the nearest measurement on the chart. If unsure between two sizes, choose the larger size.
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger—make sure you measure the correct finger on the correct hand!
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of your partner's rings, try to measure one that has a width that's similar to the ring you want to purchase.
- Make sure the finger you're measuring is at normal body temperature—fingers often shrink or expand when hot or cold!
- Our fingers tend to change size throughout the day. The best time to measure them is at the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is bigger than your finger, make two measurements and choose a size in between—the ring needs to fit over knuckle but not be too loose, or it'll shift around.
- If you're aiming to surprise someone with a beautiful new ring, read our tips about how to find your partner's ring size without them knowing.
- If you can't find your partner’s ring size, selecting one of the standard ring sizes is your best choice. The average ring size for women is 6 to 6.5, and the average ring size for men is 9 to 10.